The permanent increase in online shopping has sparked dire predictions about the future of conventional stores .
However, it seems that the rumors of his imminent demise were somewhat exaggerated , now electronic commerce is increasingly opening physical stores.
This new trend , which has been dubbed in English with names like "clicks to bricks " ( the
clicks to bricks ) , seems to be injecting some energy to the main shopping areas of the world.
A study in the United States on the buying habits of young people between 18 and 25 years old, suggests that more than two thirds of them exactly, -68 % prefer to go to the shops when they need to buy clothes or shoes .
" Connoisseurs of retail sales have overestimated the use of digital and online technology when shopping and the truth is that we like to go to the stores ," says Nicole Flasch - Mihalko of LIM College of Manhattan , which conducted the survey by the National Retail Federation in the U.S.
Now online brands are moving in this direction .
In the UK, the menswear brand Orlebar Brown- maker famous swimsuit Daniel Craig wore in the James Bond film , Skyfall , has recently opened three stores in London.
A physical site offers buyers the opportunity to touch, feel and taste the goods. And for luxury brands in particular , this is very important .
For example , Rapha , which began as an online business in 2004 selling clothes for high performance cyclists , opened its first store , which is also a club in San Francisco - cyclists in 2011.
Now it also has branches in London , Osaka , New York and Sydney .
Rapha says his stores have been a big hit with your customers, not only for the merchandise they offer but also be a place where you can absorb the cycling culture : coffee , sign up for bike rides in major races and see screens giants.
"The clubs of cyclists are seen as places where race fans and other like-minded individuals can share ," says the executive director of Rapha, Simon Mottram .
" Rapha is the host and that's great : the brand is able to design connections between clients and not just between the client and the brand."
To Mottram , shops Rapha are also helping to better understand their customers .
" For Brands is difficult to relate to their customers in a purely digital form . That may work if the business involves simple transactions , but if you really want to connect with the person and create a deep and abiding relationship with her, then the physical experience is invaluable " .
" A lot of people like to shop at stores really. There exists the possibility to interact and that can not be underestimated ."
Is emerging a new retail model , " with brands that have a website where focus most purchases and a series of physical contact experiences in addition to this platform, which allows the customer to engage with the brand."
us shops are much more than places where cyclists buy.
" A journey "
To Bec Clarke , founder and executive director of the jewelers Astley Clarke , is a matter of " allowing customers to buy the way they like ."
Your company has experienced rapid growth in online and now has opened a showroom and shop at its headquarters in London.
Also caters to a large number of department stores in the UK and in the coming months also plans to supply products to major U.S. stores .
" Buying jewelry requires a long process of reflection ," says Clarke, sitting on one of the sofas in the firm located in the luxurious showroom.
"It's a trip: Jewel prove , I think , put it back to try ... We need to allow our customers to experience this process," he says .
"It is also important that they can enjoy our customized service : Customers like to see and touch the precious stones."
" Although the heart of our business is online, we have a focus " agnostic front channels " ( a concept that assumes that the business is not focused on a single distribution channel) which is where the world is moving now " .
This trend is good news for owners of vacant units for rent and for new online businesses , says Ross Bailey , founder and CEO of the company Appear Here ( shown here).
His company brings together shop owners and ecommerce entrepreneurs , with the goal of electronic stores can rent a temporary or permanent physical location , more easily and flexibly .
" The temporary stores can help build the brand. Yourself known only online can be very difficult and expensive ," he says .
" But if it gets out of the network - even for a short period of time, buyers will enjoy the interaction and share their experiences through Twitter or any other social network. And this can create a storm."
Some brands of electronic commerce are also trying to call " shopping guides " which allow buyers to arrange pieces and then tested via the Internet and request a delivery.
The men's clothing brand Bonobos is leading this phenomenon and guides opened stores throughout the United States. Apparently , the channels are blurring more and more.
The founder and CEO of Bonobos , Andy Dunn , argues that this is the future of the sale, but "is also the past."
"When you look at retailers who are thriving in this environment , we found that the brands are focused on providing a strong service experience ."
" That's one of the ironies of our time that digital media , internet , are making the shopping experience more human ."
Friday, December 13, 2013
Therefore Forbes consulted with experts frequently for job loss and habits that should be avoided more reasons.
1. Lying is one of the most frequent reasons for dismissal . People who lie , so be on issues that seem unimportant demonstrate dishonesty .
2. Procrastination and tardiness may also cost him his job . When extending the duties at work can cause discomfort to colleagues.
3. Negativity , when it becomes constant , generates discomfort with the head and more with colleagues .
4. Use email incorrectly: not answer messages, rude or do not review it carelessly and frequently could mean losing important meetings or dates are unknown to deliver a project .
5. Addiction to social networks and spend much time on websites that do not apply to work for at least productive worker . Many have lost their jobs for neglecting their duties.
6. A bad body language can also be grounds for dismissal. When eye contact is avoided or not given firm hand to greet the boss or colleagues , you can perceive an unsafe or perhaps rude person .
7. The lack of attention or do distract peers can often be cause for dismissal.
8. Inappropriate language can see the employee as an ignorant , so it is recommended not talk as if you were at home or at a party .
9. The ' lone wolf syndrome ' is a common factor at work , so you must learn to work together. Independence is often good , but not when it comes to being a successful employee .
10. The ' tantrums ' may cause loss of work in an instant to anyone.
11. The lack of manners in employment reveals much of what you are as a person . Always say " please and thank you " , otherwise , you can give a negative impression and gross .
12 The inefficiency , disorganization , loss of time and talking too reveal an inefficient worker.
" The worst mistake of parents is that the HPV vaccine is not necessary ," says Dr. Robert Jacobson , a pediatrician at Children's Center at Mayo Clinic and lead author of the editorial. " That idea is not only wrong , but dangerous to spread . The latest figures show that annually at least twelve thousand unvaccinated women develop cervical cancer from HPV . " Other misperceptions are that HPV vaccines are not safe and that are administered at a very tender age.
Dr. Jacobson wrote the editorial with Dr. James Roberts of the Medical University of South Carolina and Dr. Paul Darden 's Center for Health Sciences at the University of Oklahoma.
What should doctors do ?
Overcoming this kind of perception of parents require more than we currently do doctors , the authors explain . The normal intent of providing information is not enough , so physicians should engage in a conversation with the parents to know what their concerns are , share with them how you know it is now known , summarizing the scientific aspect focusing on parental concerns and vehemently express their recommendations based on the situation and their professional and scientific position. In addition, doctors must find a way to communicate outside the office with the parents of teenage girls because most of these patients rarely go to a medical appointment. The media can also play an important role in the future of vaccination programs against HPV function.
Currently available vaccines are Gardasil (Merck & Co.) and Cervarix (GlaxoSmithKline ) . These vaccines prevent cancers caused by human papillomavirus . In the U.S., every year about 21,000 people develop these cancers , including cancer of the cervix . Although since 2006 the universal recommendation is to administer the vaccine, U.S. rates for the completion of the three doses of the vaccine among girls aged 13 to 17 years hovered around 35 percent in the years 2011 and 2012 .
Moreover, an amount exceeding 50 percent of the U.S. population will be infected with HPV , a sexually transmitted disease . Most people overcome the infection within two years, but those who do not develop pre-cancerous and cancerous cells that lead to the 21 000 annual cases of cancer.
The authors note that the safety of HPV vaccines was established before his production authorization and monitoring studies conducted since then hundreds of thousands of people who have received continue to underpin this thesis . In addition, vaccines require three doses administered over a period of three months. While the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices recommended the vaccine for girls 11 to 12 years , the same committee authorizes doctors start with vaccination from age 9. The vaccines provide lifelong immunity and younger girls respond better to vaccination than older adolescents or young adults . When the vaccine is administered in young adolescents , the series is completed well before any sexual exposure and better immune response of the organism fail .
Sunday, June 30, 2013
- Do not try to remove the stain with any cleaning product, some of these only managed to increase the size of the spot and make them more consistent.
- Avoid putting soaked clothing, tissues will damage the garment and is likely to increase by dress size lose elasticity.
- To remove the stain must use household vinegar in a small bowl pour it a little of this product, take a cotton swab and dip it in the vinegar. Place the cotton ball on the stain and leave on for two minutes, take a dry cloth and dress absorbs the vinegar. Repeat this process several times and when you notice that the stain removing wet area dry with hair dryer.
- Solvent cleaning powder, creates a cushion of paper and placed above the garment, the solvent in preparing powder and do the same process with vinegar (rather chooses to use cotton white cloth).